Unrivaled Flexibility for Prototyping & Production
Advanced Sub-Micron Bonder
The FINEPLACER® femto 2 is a fully-automated die bonder with a placement accuracy of 0.3 µm @ 3 sigma that offers unrivaled flexibility for prototyping & production environments.
A complete machine enclosure allows very demanding applications in a controlled environment. Fully protected from external influences, the system stands for highly stable assembly processes with the focus on maximum yield.
The new generation of the femto platform adds numerous innovations to the proven technical basis. This includes the cutting-edge FPXvisionTM. Combined with a refined pattern recognition, this all-new Vision Alignment System opens up a new dimension of application flexibility and accuracy. IPM Command, the fully revamped FINEPLACER® operating software, supports a consistent, ergonomic and clearly structured process development.
Depending on the requirements, the modular FINEPLACER® femto 2 can be individually configured and retrofitted at any time to support new applications and technologies. This makes the system a perfect tool and reliable companion as applications migrate from product development to production. It covers the entire workflow of inspection, characterization, packaging, final test and qualification in semiconductor, communications, medical and sensor technologies.
- Placement accuracy of 0.3 µm @ 3 Sigma on small to large substrates
- Automatic placement accuracy calibration
- Wide range of controlled bonding forces
- UHD vision alignment system with FPXvisionTM
- Multi-chip capability
- Safe and controlled process environment with cleanroom quality
- Wide range of component presentation (wafer, waffle pack, gel-pak®)
- Modular machine platform allows in-field retrofitting during entire service life
- Large bonding area
- Numerous bonding technologies (adhesive, soldering, thermocompression, ultrasonic)
- Ultra low bonding force
- Individual configurations with process modules
- Various bonding technologies in one recipe
- Integrated scrubbing function
- Process module compatibility across Finetech platforms
- Wide range of supported component sizes
- Synchronized control of all process related parameters
- Process and material traceability via TCP (for MES)
- Full process access & easy visual programming with touch screen interface
- Data/media logging and reporting function
- 3-color LED illumination
- In-situ process observation in HD
- Fully automatic and manual operation
- Automatic tool management
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.