GW Instek introduces the flagship model (200VA output capacity) safety analyzer-the GPT-12000 series, which is the first safety analyzer in the world to comply with IEC 61010-2-034 (Safety requirement for electrical requirement for measurement, control and laboratory use – particular requirements for measurement equipment for insulation resistance and test equipment for electric strength), which stipulates that the requirements of the software and hardware interfaces must be followed while designing high voltage and insulation resistance test and measurement instruments so as to ensure that users are provided with necessary protection and warning while using the instruments.
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- Comply with IEC 61010-2-034
- 7” TFT LCD & Manual/Auto Mode
- True RMS Current Measurement
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up & Ramp-down Time
- Capacitive Load Testing Capability up to 47μF
- Statistics Function
- Sweep Function for DUT Characteristic Analysis
- USB Storage Available & Rear Panel Output Available
- Interface:RS-232C,USB Host/Device,Signal I/O and GPIB(Opt.)
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.