Semi-automated Sub-Micron Bonder
The FINEPLACER® sigma combines sub-micron placement accuracy with a 450 x 300 mm2 working area and bonding forces up to 1000 N. The system is ideal for all types of precision die bonding and flip chip applications ready to be pushed toward wafer level. This includes complex 2.5D and 3D IC packages, FPA (i.e. image sensors), MEMS/MOEMS, and more.
Placing small devices on large substrates is made possible by the FPXvisionTM optical system design. With this alignment system, the smallest structures at the highest magnification can be viewed across the entire field of view. Moreover, FPXvisionTM introduces pattern recognition to a die bonder with manual alignment.
The FINEPLACER® sigma embraces all features of an assembly and development platform capable of handling an unlimited spectrum of applications and prepared for future technologies.
- Sub micron placement accuracy
- Capable for substrates up to 300 mm
- Bonding forces up to 1000 N
- FPXvisionTM - high resolution for all magnifications
- Software guided alignment verification
- Touch screen GUI
- Modular design for flexible configurations