The compact tester for the resistance measurement of employees and personal equipment
EPApro® is a modern and compact tester for the testing of personnel grounding and fulfills the latest requirements of DIN EN ISO 61340-5-1 and ANSI ESD S20.20 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The integrated Multi-RFID reader enables the personal identification with present RFID cards or chips. EPApro® allows to record the measurements conforming to standards and in compliance with GDPR.
It is possible to connect several EPApro® Personnel Testers 1000 with the optionally available EPApro® Control Server via the company network and to manage the EPApro® devices from a central point. The data are stored centrally in the server database.
- 7" HD color touch screen display
- Graphic user interface with intuitive operation
- Multicore processor-controlled
- Personal identification with integrated Multi-RFID reader (all common standards, existing ID cards can be used further on)
- configurable measuring functions
- Hands-Free mode
- Quick measurement in less than 2 seconds
- Password-protected access for administrators and managers
- Privacy mode adjustable (recording and display without names, GDPR-compliant)
- Reduced personal measuring voltage adjustable for individual persons
- Time synchronization via network
- „Stand Alone“ operation or connectable via the EPApro® Control Server
- Standard testing according to IEC / DIN EN 61340-5-1 and ANSI ESD S20.20
- Recording and display of the measurements in the device (5000 measurements)
- Measurement and logging of temperature and humidity per measurement
- adjustable languages German and English
- 2 configurable switching outputs e.g. for access control systems
- Made in Germany
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.