For a limited time, our popular SDS2000X family of oscilloscopes (100 / 200 / 300 MHz models) will be available with a giant 30% discount off the regular price. This is the largest price promotion we have ever had on the SDS2000X family. In addition, you can purchase the MSO option (LA and SPL2016 logic probe) at their regular price and receive the Serial Decode (DC) and Function Generator (FG) options at no charge. This total savings can reach € 1077! This is one of our ways of thanking you for helping Siglent Technologies to grow so significantly over recent years. This promotion is in effect between 1 Jan, 2017 and 1 July, 2017.
SIGLENT’s SDS2000X Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz and 300 MHz, maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and come with a maximum record length of 140 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2000X series employs a new generation of SPO technology. It has an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a maximum waveform capture rate of 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), up to 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode). It also employs the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering, History waveform recording and sequence acquisition allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a built-in 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 16 digital channels (MSO), as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X.
- 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 300 MHz models
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Waveform capture rate up to 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Record length up to 140 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and Video (HDTV supported)
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN (Optional)
- Low background noise, supports 1 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, including Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweeps, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user. The resulting acquisition has a very small dead time segment.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximumr ecorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports statistics, Gating measurements, Math measurements, History measurements and Ref measurements
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO option), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 140 Mpt/CH
- 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 types of waveforms (option)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online Help
Details of options:
SERIES CODE CONTENT DESCRIPTION SDS-2000X-FG License 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator SDS-2000X-DC License IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN serial decoder SDS-2000X-16LA License 16 Digital Channels (Software) SPL2016 Logic Probe 16-Channel Logic Probe,500 MSa/s, 14 Mpts/CH